..Not just MY pets, send me pictures of
Gus Checkin' Out Blue's Breakfast
My Echo & Blue, As Pups..
Some links you may have heard me talk about on the air..
Find out about concerts coming to town before they're even announced!
Providing wigs for cancer patients who've lost
IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE PAST 3WS ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS ALBUMS, featuring everything from Dominic The Donkey to I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas, click the CD cover below!
If you're a fan of "Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire,"
and "There's Something Stuck Up In The Chimney,"
You want a Bob Rivers Comedy Group Twisted Christmas!
Click CD below..
And, here are some of the Holiday songs that are very hard to find..
I can't put them on the web for download, but you can listen to the audio..
Sooo many calls each year about "All I Want For Christmas Is You!" It's by a group called Vince Vance & The Valliants, a Texas-based band with an iconic leader -- take a look, and click if you want to buy the CD!
Light Of The Stable - Jeff Jimerson Click HERE
Blue Christmas - Porky Pig Click HERE
Dominick The Donkey - Lou Monte Click HERE
The MOVE IT MOVEMENT TOUR, Cartoon Network’s summer campaign targeting youth 6-14, in partnership with the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition and in support of First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! initiative.
It's coming to Pittsburgh - Sunday, June 30th, noon - 4pm at Sandcastle, outside the waterpark, so there's no charge to enjoy the fun, including:
· NBA/WNBA FIT & NBA Hoop Troop — kids can demonstrate their fitness level by testing their basketball skills and shoot against the clock for prizes;
· The PGA of America Driving Range — updated to reflect the new PGA Sports Academy and its goal of developing young social and competitive golfers, kids are invited to drive the ball for accuracy and distance with The PGA driving range. Top scores are posted on the PGA Sports Academy leaderboard;
· NFL PLAY 60 — kids can practice a variety of football-themed activities, including running patterns and passing skills;
· Subway® Fresh Fit for Kids™ Soccer Shootout Challenge and Skate Park/BMX Experience — At the challenge, kids can show off their footwork and take aim at a custom soccer goal; while over at the park, BMX and skateboard experts perform high-flying demonstrations followed by personal interactive safety and riding tips sessions for kids;
· Let’s Move!/PALA+ booth — a station set aside specifically for registration materials, nutrition tips and further information promoting participation with Let’s Move! and the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award.
· Cartoon Network Chill Zone, a themed area to refuel (water) and recharge while sampling some of the best new programming, online activities and premium items from Cartoon Network. The Chill Zone also offers a green screen photo activity where kids can be captured “within” the worlds of their favorite cartoons, such as Adventure Time, Regular Show, Teen Titans GO!, The Amazing World of Gumball, Ben 10 Omniverse and Legends of Chima.
Fourth Annual Summer Tour Sponsored Locally By Xfinity,
In Partnership with BGCA, NBA/WNBA FIT, NBA Hoop Trop, NFL PLAY 60 and PGA of America