Thursday 12/12/13: These were introduced 185 years ago, and today a quarter billion dollars of these are sold each year...What are they? Answer: Poinsettias
Wednesday 12/11/2013: The average man spends almost a year of his life doing this...What is it? Answer: Staring at Women! (Women spend 2 1/2 months of their lives staring at men)
Tuesday 12/10/2013: According to a recent online survey...2 out of 10 of us call this person on average once a week...Who is it? Answer: Ourselves (To find our own phone)
Monday 12/9/2013: This Christmas tradition is so HUGE in Japan...people wait in line for hours to buy this on Christmas morning...What is it? Answer: KFC
Tuesday 12/3/2013 - Friday 12/6/2013: Brazil celebrates this well known American with an annual festival honoring this person...Who is this person? Answer: Orville Redenbacher (Was born in Brazil in 1907)
The 13 Hottest Baby Names Of 2013 (So Far) And What They Say About Us from Nameberry
1. Christian: You conceived in your own personal red room of pain, I guess?
2. Nelly: You knew one of these would be Kardashian-related, right? Kourtney and Scott call baby girl Penelope “Nelly.” Or maybe the rapper has a new album out and we just didn’t know?
3. Mavis: Now that those of us who learned to type on Mavis Beacon are of baby-making age, this name is suddenly appealing.
4. Thor : Yes, we liked that Chris Helmsworth movie, too.
5. Severine: The name of the latest Bond girl, it means severe.
6. Bruce: Was “A Good Day To Die Hard” really that good? (No.)
7. Wilder: You’re hoping your kid can spend 7 years in college, too.
8. Phaedra: You’re hoping you’ve got a future donkey booty entrepreneur on your hands.
9. Linnea: Because you took that graphic design course that one time and really enjoyed the font.
10. Finnegan: So you can pretend you read Joyce.
11. Mingus: Sure, name your baby after a drug-addled jazz virtuoso. You really liked that CD.
12. Marlowe: Sienna Miller named her kid Marlowe, and we always do what Sienna Miller tells us to do.