Friday 12/13/13: 51 year ago...this resulted in a massive increase in the sales of Hershey Kisses...What was it? Answer: Wrapping the Hershey Kisses in Holiday Colors (Red, Green, and Silver Foil)
Thursday 12/12/13: These were introduced 185 years ago, and today a quarter billion dollars of these are sold each year...What are they? Answer: Poinsettias
Wednesday 12/11/2013: The average man spends almost a year of his life doing this...What is it? Answer: Staring at Women! (Women spend 2 1/2 months of their lives staring at men)
Tuesday 12/10/2013: According to a recent online survey...2 out of 10 of us call this person on average once a week...Who is it? Answer: Ourselves (To find our own phone)
Monday 12/9/2013: This Christmas tradition is so HUGE in Japan...people wait in line for hours to buy this on Christmas morning...What is it? Answer: KFC
Top Excuses For Avoiding A Ticket From Insurance.com
1. I couldn't see the sign telling me not to do it: 20.5%.
2. I'm lost and unfamiliar with the roads: 15.6%.
3. I didn't know it was broken: 12.4%.
4. Everyone else was doing it: 6.4%.
5. I'm having an emergency situation in my car. (For instance, spilled a hot drink on your lap.): 5.4%.
6. I missed my turn/exit: 4.8%.
7. I had to go to the bathroom: 4.6%.
8. I didn't do anything dangerous: 4.2%.
9. I was on my way to an emergency. (For example, to help someone who is ill or injured.): 4%.
10. My GPS said it was the right thing to do: 2.2%.
11. I'm just helping out; I wasn't even supposed to be driving. (For example, your friend is intoxicated.): 2%.