Tuesday 12/3/2013 - Wednesday 12/4/2013: The country of Brazil celebrates this well known American with an annual festival honoring this person...Who is this person? Answer: NO WINNER --- SAME QUESTION TOMORROW
Monday 12/2/2013: This was originally going to be called “RedBow”...what was it eventually called? Answer: Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn
Thursday 11/28/2013 - Friday 11/29/2013: No Questions - Thanksgiving
Wednesday 11/27/2013: Each year, about 40,000 Americans wake up here. Where? Answer: On The Operating Table!
Monday 11/25/2013 - Tuesday 11/26/2013: A majority of men say this was their favorite toy as a kid...What is it? Answer: A Squirt Gun
Friday 11/22/2013: This was invented in Australia in 2002...but it's only now gone main-stream...What is it? Answer: The word "Selfie"...Oxford Dictionary's Word of the Year!
10 Random Things Every Mother Knows from thefrisky.com
1. What to do when you’re sick. Moms spring into action the moment a tummy ache is reported or a fever detected, which is why we’re still not too proud to give our moms a call when we’re feeling crappy.
2. How to tell if you’re actually sick. That being said, they also have the uncanny ability to know if that tummy ache is legit. Whether you’re faking sick to miss a test or faking health to go to a party, moms always know what’s up and will send you to school or bed accordingly.
3. Where all the shoe sales are. Need a new pair of pumps but don’t want to pay full price? Call your mother.
4. How to touch or smell pretty much anything without getting grossed out. Poopy diapers? Slumber party flu outbreak? Dead mouse in the basement? No problem. Mom can handle it.
5. French braiding. We’re still trying to master the ponytail; meanwhile our moms were the original gangstas of french braiding.
6. What’s really bothering you. You can dance around it. You can actively evade it. But your mom will always know exactly what’s troubling you.
7. If you’re up to something. This goes for childhood mischief as well as adolescent rebellion. As sneaky as you think you are, nothing gets past Mom.
8. How to multitask like a freakin’ superhero. Folding laundry while making dinner while conducting a conference call while updating the family calendar while putting a bandage on a scraped elbow? All in a day’s work.
9. When you’re PMSing. Somehow our moms are always more aware of our cycles than we are, and they’re not afraid to point it out.
10. Everything that you do when her back is turned or whisper on the other side of the house. Moms see and hear everything. We used to pretend this was annoying, but we’ve always secretly thought it was pretty cool–just more proof that moms are magical!