Tuesday 12/10/2013: According to a recent online survey...2 out of 10 of us call this person on average once a week...Who is it? Answer: Ourselves (To find our own phone)
Monday 12/9/2013: This Christmas tradition is so HUGE in Japan...people wait in line for hours to buy this on Christmas morning...What is it? Answer: KFC
Tuesday 12/3/2013 - Friday 12/6/2013: The country of Brazil celebrates this well known American with an annual festival honoring this person...Who is this person? Answer: Orville Redenbacher (Was born in Brazil in 1907)
Monday 12/2/2013: This was originally going to be called “RedBow”...what was it eventually called? Answer: Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn
Thursday 11/28/2013 - Friday 11/29/2013: No Questions - Thanksgiving
Wednesday 11/27/2013: Each year, about 40,000 Americans wake up here. Where? Answer: On The Operating Table!
Twinkies Returning July 15th ... 6 Things To Know About The Sweet Return from Latin Times
1. The plain cream that is inside Twinkies was originally banana flavored when the snack debuted in 1930. Due to banana rationing in World War II, Hostess changed the flavor from banana to vanilla. In 2006, Hostess briefly brought back the banana flavored filling to promote the DVD release of King Kong.
2. The term "Twinkie defense" refers to a a criminal case in which a defendant claims to impacted by something unimportant.
3. A rampant myth is that Twinkies never go bad, but that view is merely a myth and the snack has a reported shelf life of 25 days.
4. Greg Lawler sent a Twinkie to space in a high altitude balloon. His 14-year-old assistant consumed the Twinkie, reporting that it tasted normal.
5. Nutrition professor Mark Haub went on a Twinkie diet in 2010 which entailed only consuming Twinkies for 10 weeks. Haub lost 27 pounds.
6. Competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi set the world record for eating the most Twinkies in one minute by consuming 14 Twinkies.